Robert H. Klima, P.C.
No Fee For Initial Consultation
Building Families Through Adoption for Over 30 Years

June 2016 Archives

Obtaining Service if No Consent is Signed

If the birth father does not sign an Out of Court Consent, then he must be given notice of the adoption proceeding and have an opportunity to appear in court. This is a fundamental aspect of the constitutional right to "due process of law;" the right to notice and the opportunity to appear.

Robert H. KLIMA, PC.

9300 Grant Avenue
Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-361-5051
Fax: 703-330-2090
Map & Directions


Experienced legal guidance throughout every step of the adoption process

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy