Building Families Through Adoption for Over 30 Years

Prince William County Separation Agreement Lawyer

A separation agreement, also known as a property settlement agreement, is a written contract that is intended to resolve all issues that arise during divorce. Such an agreement usually makes the divorce process less complicated and makes it clear to the court that you and your spouse are seeking an uncontested divorce.

Manassas attorney Robert Klima drafts separation agreements that can make the divorce process faster and less stressful. Even if you have already filed for divorce, it is possible to create a separation agreement. If your spouse has hired an attorney to draft a property settlement agreement, Mr. Klima can review it and suggest changes you may want to make before signing, or he can negotiate those changes with your spouse’s lawyer.

To speak with Mr. Klima about separation agreements and how one may benefit you, call 703-361-5051. You can also e-mail his Manassas law firm.

What Can Be Addressed in a Separation Agreement?

Simply put, the negotiation of a separation agreement allows a couple to resolve every divorce-related issue. These are lengthy documents intended to protect everyone involved while determining issues of:

When an agreement is reached, it is usually filed with the court and becomes part of the final divorce decree. This is so that a party who fails to abide by the terms of the agreement can be found in contempt by the court.

Robert Klima can help you negotiate and reach a full and complete agreement, whenever it is possible to do so.

Contact a Prince William County Property Settlement Agreements Attorney

To schedule an initial consultation to discuss property settlement agreements or any other family law issue with Mr. Klima, call 703-361-5051. You can also contact him online.

Mr. Klima represents individuals and families living in communities in Prince William and Fauquier counties, including Manassas, Woodbridge, Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow, Warrenton and surrounding counties.